What could be more fun on a hot day than water-filled balloons?
Take this classic play-time up a notch this summer with these super fun ways to play with water balloons!
Water Balloon Activities for Kids
- Paint with water balloons.
- Review math concepts with water balloons.
- Play a game of water balloon baseball.
- Cool off with a water balloon pinata.
- Try these water balloon games for kids.
- Practice phonics with water balloons.
- Build a water balloon launcher.
- Make frozen water balloons.
- Bust boredom with water balloon yo-yo's.
- Have spoon balloon races.
- Play water balloon toss.
- Make giant abstract art with water balloons.
- Explore color theory with water balloons.
- Use milk jugs to make a water-toss game.
- Play balloon-target toss.
- Have a rainbow color fight by filling balloons with paint.
- Practice sight words with water balloons.
- Play a game of "Bucket-Balloon Guard".
- Play water balloon volleyball.
- Have a water balloon relay.
- Set up a water balloon bullseye.
- Play with water balloons on the trampoline.
- Wow kids with glow-in-the-dark water balloons.
- Fill water balloons with shaving cream for super summer fun.
- Wow kids of all ages with a balloon water-slide.
- Have water balloon races.
- Make balloon toss art.
- Use darts to paint with water balloons.
KIDS:If you enjoyed this post please pin it and share it on Facebook!