Goo Goo at Yazoo
- Saturday, May 22nd from noon to 5 p.m.
- Yazoo Brewery
- Goo Goo’s first summer pop up will be at Yazoo Brewery with a Yazoo Goo Goo Ale collaboration and family friendly candy making. Reserve your spot here.
- Home games Thursday through Sunday
- First Horizon Park
- Baseball is back! Cheer on the Sounds against Gwinnett this weekend!
- Thursdays (Check show calendar for exact dates) from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- White Avenue Studio (2517 White Ave, Nashville, TN 37204)
- Secret Sounds is an intimate concert series and wine tasting presented by Bookable. Each week features a different artist. Tickets are limited and Covid-10 safety measures are in place. Tickets include admission, a guaranteed seat and wine tasting. For 21 and over only.
Bourbon and Bubbles Fest
- Saturday, May 22nd from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Park at Harlinsdale Farm
- Bourbon & Bubbles, an all inclusive beverage tasting event, where Bourbon & Bubbles, including Prosecco, Sparkling Wine, Beer and Seltzers may take top billing, but Wine and other Spirits will be available for tasting too! Plus Live Music, Food and Fun!
Sean Kenney’s Nature POP! Made with Lego Bricks
- Through Sunday, September 5th
- From acclaimed artist Sean Kenney and produced by Imagine Exhibitions, this exhibition features 38 sculptures made from more than 800,000 LEGO® Bricks. Inspired by the Pop art movement, Kenney’s work blurs the boundaries between austere and the everyday, drawing from a belief that everything is interconnected. Sean Kenney’s Nature POP! Made with LEGO® Bricks explores the beauty of nature through highly stylized, colorful displays that stand in striking contrast with their surroundings. Presenting a playful spin on traditional sculptural art, this exhibition is an accessible experience for all ages designed to inspire visitors to create something wonderful themselves. Reserve your tickets in advance online.
Nashville Ballet Virtual Family Month
- Through May 23rd
- A virtual experience full of ballet stories, crafts, and activities guaranteed to spark imaginations and entertain the whole family! Curated to engage active minds, Family Day includes over four hours of virtual on-demand content that children can enjoy anytime (and as many times as they want!) throughout the whole month.
Concerts at The Caverns Above Ground
- Through Sunday May 28, 2021
- The Caverns Above Ground—a new socially-distanced music venue. For healthy and safety precautions, guests will arrive at staggered times, be asked COVID-19 screening questions, receive a temperature check, and enjoy the show from socially distanced pods. Guests are allowed to bring their own chairs (seating will not be provided). Food, beverages, and merchandise can be ordered through an app and be delivered without any contact. Guests can purchase a 2-person, 4-person, or 6-person pod. Ticket prices vary. See the line up here.
Anzie Blue Live Music Series
- Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Anzie Blue
- This weekly event will feature live music during dinner, happy hour, and brunch! Admission is free and open to all ages. One-hour free parking is available in the parking garage below Anzie Blue.
Thursday – 5:30pm to 7:30pm: Jazz
Friday & Saturday – 6:30pm to 8:30pm: Soul, Blues, R&B
Saturday & Sunday – 11:00am to 1:00pm: Jazz Brunch
The post Nashville Weekend Happenings: May 20-23 appeared first on The Nashville Mom.