- Challenge Day Five . 3 Meals a Day . Scavenger Hunting . -
|The Original Photo Scavenger Hunt Facebook Event|
My Photo Entries :
|1. "Take a mask selfie"|
|2. "Something from the 1970's" -The song, not the iPod!|
|The picture I am most proud of and hopefully, Julie Andrews would be too!|
3. "Recreate a scene from the Sound of Music movie"
|4. "A fish" -This fish was from my door tag my first summer camp away to the Miami City Ballet School in 2008!|
|5. "Find the word ocean"|
|6. "Something floating"|
|7. "A bell"|
|8. "An animal with four legs"|
|9. "Picture of breakfast, lunch, or dinner"|
|11. "A flower that is not yellow"|
|12. "The book you're currently reading"|
|13. "A quarantine hobby you have picked up or are improving upon"|
|14. "Your favorite mug or cup"|
|15. "Recreate a work of art" -I had this one in the bag...|
|16. "A street sign that starts with a vowel"|
|17. "Write 'Hi!' using objects found in or near your house"|
|18. "Build a tower out of any objects. How tall can you make it?"|
|19. "A mushroom" - I don't like mushrooms so this is the best I could do.|
I'm actually pretty proud of this one.
|20. "The strangest item in your house" - My old box tv from Highschool. |
It is covered in gum wrappers and fruit stickers
|21. "Something related to Christmas"|
|22. "A spiderweb"|
|23. "Draw Micky Mouse"|
|24. "A yellow shirt"|
|25. "The oldest coin you can find" - A 1928 US Indian Nickel!|
30- Day Challenge
- My Daily Challenge: Eat three meals a day.
- My Daily Prayer: "The verse from 1 Corinthians 6:19 comes to mind which says our bodies are a temple of the Holy Spirit, and motivates me to want to take better care of myself. Lord God I acknowledge that my life and my body are gifts and I want you to be glorified through them. Ultimately my health is in your hands, but I pray you will help me to make wise and responsible decisions regarding how I take care of my body, and more specifically right now, with what I eat. Help me not to neglect eating, but to nourish this vessel because I know it honors you."
- The Approach: Already somewhat enforced by the meal planning I've done earlier this week, so just sticking with that.
- My Progress:
Meal Plan (continuing) Regulate sleeping patterns (continuing) Get to bed before midnight (continuing) Drinking more water (continuing)
↓ For More Optimistic Reads ↓